DOCTOR OF THE MONTH (Dec 2015): Dr. Rajeev Mehta
• Dr. Rajeev Mehta is Chairman of Department of Imaging Sciences at Saifee Hospital since its inception and one of the strongest supporter and architect in the growth of the institution.|
• He is a Senior Consultant Radiologist and Ex-Hon. Prof. of Radiology at Sir J.J. Hospital and Grant Medical College at Mumbai and has been practicing for the past 34 years. He did his under-graduation and post-graduation in Radiology from Grant Medical College in 1977 and 1981 respectively.
• He is one of the pioneers in the fields of CT MR and DXA Bone Densitometry in our country. He had his formal CT training in FujitaGakuen University School of medicine in Japan in 1983. He did his visiting fellowship in MRI at Thomas Jefferson University of Philadelphia (USA) in 1990.
• He has published many Scientific papers in both National & International medical journals. He has delivered many guest lectures at annual medical conferences of different medical Specialties.
• He is a recognized teacher for the Diplomate National Board of Examination in Radiology and College of Physician and Surgeon since 2008-2009. He regularly conducts Journal club meetings & classes for DNB/CPS students.