DOCTOR OF THE MONTH (July 2016): Dr.Mahmood S.Husein
• Dr. Mahmood S. Husein is a senior practicing ophthalmologist and a prominent member of Dawoodi Bohra Community and has been associated with the institute since its inception.|
• His area of specialization includes Cataract Surgery by Phacoemulsification , LASIK (Refractive Surgery), Glaucoma, Squint Correction and Keratoplasty - Corneal Transplant.
• He is also a senior partner in state of the art “LASIK” centre recently commenced at Saifee Hospital.
• A Gold Medalist in D.O.M.S.(Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery) and is also now an Associate Professor and DNB teacher in Opthalmology.
• He is well known for his philanthropy work and has presently adopted 52 villages, on the mountainsides of Hutaib (A district in Yemen), as well conducts eye camps for several NGO’s all over Maharashtra regularly and is also associated with The National Association for the Blind.
• He conducts C.M.E., & Seminars at City / State / National Level on an annual basis.
• He may be contacted at 022-67570360.